Saturday, June 24, 2006

Keshi Pearl Bridal Choker






Here is a beautiful necklace. I can picture a beautiful bride wearing this on her special day. Although getting married definitely is not the only occasion to wear this lovely piece, I think going to the grocery store would qualify too! lol
Each little pearl is separated with a sterling silver bead, the clasp is sterling silver tube beads going to a sterling reducer finished with a lobster clasp, I am thinking changing it to a toggle clasp though, but I haven't decided yet! What would you prefer? :)I should have taken a picture of the closure, I'll put it on my list of things to do.

**I took a couple more pictures, they were taken indoors on the windowsill so the lighting is different then the first picture. :)

SOLD

1 comment:

QUASAR9 said...

Magical! Q